Saturday 10 November 2012

Weight Watchers ?

Hey Dolls ,

So i know i haven't posted on here in a while but i am recovering from the flu/virus that is going around :( , 
But your proberly wondering why the title is weight watchers , but recently I have been getting called fat , And i know I'm not  the fattest or skinniest girl in the world , but you start to believe what that person/s are saying . 
I've been told i need to loose weight , and watch what im eating , I'm fat . This all started after we had gym , Monday , and that day i got changed in the toilets because i don't like standing around changing in front of girls , so once we had finished gym i went in the get my bag to change , but when i came in they all looked at me , So i obviously asked what was going on , One girl said , nothing we are just saying how fat we are ? So i was getting dressed while listening to what they we're saying , and these girls that say they are fat , are not . One girl is an  athlete so she has perfect legs and  stomach , but she thinks she need's to loose weight , and there's one girl with amazing curves saying she hates them ,that she looks fat . Once they had all stopped slagging themselves off , they all looked at me expecting me to say something about myself , so they asked me am i going to be saying anything ...? 

I said yes ok , i have something for you all , Stop looking at yourself in the mirror , your calling yourself fat , when you know for a fact you ain't , and guess what your just a bunch of attention seekers . 

So since being called fat i started to cut  , i've slowed down on what im eating , i' ve lost weight because of this , and what's worse is i want to make myself sick , 
But why should i put my self through this , just because someone that is not happy with their self wants to make themselves feel better ? 

Much Love 
-Angharad

No comments:

Post a Comment